Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mad Hatter Tea?

What is your cup of tea?

Black tea, English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Green Tea, Jasmine Tea, Lemon Tea, Camomile Tea, Chai Tea, Organic Tea, Ginger Tea, Lemongrass Tea, Rosehip Tea....

Or do you go the regular teas like Liptons, Tetley or good old Bushells?


How do you like the sound of "Mad Hatter Tea" or "Storm in a Teacup"? Would you try these new brands of tea if they were out there on the shelves of your local supermarket?

Let me know what type of tea you particularly like, when (breakfast or anytime etc.) and why.

Maybe tea is just not your "cup of tea". You may just be a coffee head! It's all good.


I will keep you "posted" with my tea packaging ideas real soon! (once I get your comments!)

2 comments:

  1. I do love my regular tea like Bushells, Lipton etc, can't go wrong!

    How is your tea packaging going? I'm stuck on mine at the moment, is rather annoying.

    Also I do love the photo of the old woman, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ginger tea at night when I'm working on the computer, but I can't go past Zarraffa's white chocolate mocha to get me going in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete