Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lightmares @ 19 Karen


LIGHTMARES
22 MAY- 19 JUNE 2010
Opening Night: Sat 22 May, 6-9pm

LIGHTMARES is an 8-week art program held at 19 KAREN invoving an on-site studio residency, exhibitions, workshops, talks,live painting and side-events. Over 50 artworks created at the gallery studio will be showcased at 19 KAREN from 22 May-19 June 2010 featuring works by internationally-renowned Berlin artist MYMO and emerging Australian artists SUSAN SIMONINI, VITOR DOS SANTOS, GEORG WHELAN, HANNAH SMITH, WILL DUNCAN, ABIGAEL WHITTAKER, MCHAEL CANDY, FIONA KENNEDY ALTOFT + JESSE DOLMAN.

See you Saturday night!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to go, hopefully I can get myself up that way =) Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They never got back to me about this afternoon... not sure if I should go all the way up there just in case I don't have a spot =(

    ReplyDelete