Sunday, April 18, 2010

Many Hats

Many hats have been juggled the last few days, Mum hat, hostess hat, friend hat, wife hat, financial controller hat, etc.

The Mum hat is stuck for the time being, fun, comfortable, necessary, filled with happiness & love. Maybe I should call it my Family hat! My hubby is always a big part of the picture too! I had a morning of Wii Fit with my daughter, I'm 24 in Wii Fit years!

It is a challenge at times to focus on my Student hat, too many hats just slip in on top first. I must make myself a cup of tea and consider some tea logos and packaging. I have taken notice of the many different tea packaging on the supermarket shelves, I suppose I would like my logo and packaging to be different and noticed, as it is an opportunity to be really creative and not just another tea package.

My daughter is terrorising our little dog Lizzy at the moment, and singing a crazy annoying song by Taylor Swift. I will have go and to save Lizzy from my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment