Friday, June 11, 2010

Guest Blogger Miranda Lloyd - Pretty Little Thieves

Hi everyone I'm Miranda and I'm contributing to Susie's blog today.
I guess first I should tell you a little about my hats! I wear a few different hats… I have my graphic design hat, illustrator hat, daughter hat, big sister hat, girlfriend hat, best friend hat, toy maker hat and a few others to go along with them.

At the moment I am wearing my inspiration hat and I have found these wonderful illustrations to show you. I found this site called Pretty Little Thieves, on it are some of the cutest and prettiest illustrations, I love the very handmade look to these illustrations, I hope you like them too!

Take a look!

















 Here are the links to view more or Pretty Little Thieves...

and you can visit my blog at...
http://raa-aar.blogspot.com/


A big thankyou to Susie for letting me contribute to her bog ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Thanx Miranda for this lovely post & juggling hats with me!

    ReplyDelete